Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Story of the Apple and the Rose

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.             
                                      (Ephesians 2:10)



Hello, my friend.

I was looking down the lane for you today.

Come in, come in....:)



I've just been dreaming of gardening...of an English Cottage...with a rose bush...and an Apple Tree growing there...and I have saved a little story for you...


But, this little story for us today is worthy of a gentle little sit down. So, I'll be glad to get you a little tea...







or some coffee perhaps?





While we sit down to this little video together...my beloved friend :) You are WELCOME here. Please settle in and enjoy this sweet parable just for YOU.


 My Precious friend, if you have EVER compared yourself to another (like me), this sweet story is for you. You are of immeasurable worth, truly. There is NO other creation on this Earth like YOU.

This may take a moment to load (perhaps a minute)...another scone perhaps while we wait? (this video played much more smoothly on my computer in full screen mode)





(This young man is from the Bible School at our ministry here in Kansas City ~ so many hearts in love with Jesus in the young people around us. ~ There's only one thing more beautiful than a young heart in love with Jesus--that would be, an old,old heart in love with Jesus--is there anything more exquisite? ♥ )

And...Looking across the table, I see you today and ask,

"What kind of a creation are you today?"

 
A  Rose?

 
An Apple?

 
A Bird?


I was driving one of Graham's teenage friends home the other day and as we were spying out the window for possible deer in his neighborhood he shared that this is the animal that has always been a reminder of how God made him ~ jumping high over obstacles ~ running free...
 
How about you?

Love to you...the only one who is...YOU, today. I am So glad God had you in His heart to create YOU...before the foundations of the world. YOU are Made by the Worthy one...and this brings great and glorious worth to your life. YOUR life is a unique gift to His world and He has love from His heart Just for you.

 
        Be so Blessed Today, My Dear Friend,



Love, Gillian

No comments: