Saturday, November 14, 2009

Living Water 4 U



May I Pray for You?

Lately, God has been pressing on my heart that some of you have the need for someone to lift you up in prayer. If you have any prayer needs large or small please feel free to email me personally at a new email account I have just created for intercession. I will personally and seriously take your request before God and will pray over you through using God's Word (the Bible) as well. Any requests would be held in strict confidentiality.

livingwater4u@hotmail.com

Love and Grace,
Gillian

Let my prayer come to you, O Lord; give ear to my requests for your grace; keep faith with me, and give me an answer in your righteousness...

Psalm 143:1

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house. The King is enthralled with your beauty; honor Him for He is your Lord. Psalm 45:10-11

God has given you such a powerful gift of intercession and you are so faithful to use it to the fullest!! Can't wait to see your new ministry explode! You are precious! ---- and you totally know all my prayer requests! Love you my beautiful sister!!