Friday, May 25, 2012

Surely Goodness and Kindness...




I had been praying specifically for more goodness and kindness to develop in our family in this next season...and yesterday Anderson arrived home with two New Zealander baby bunnies...one brown like chocolate he named, "GOODNESS and the other, a chunky,fluffy grey doe, he names, "KINDNESS".

 "Mom, he said, I named cause, just like God says, goodness and kindness will follow us all the days of our lives!"...we are having MORE fun with "goodness and kindness"...I mean, could they be AnY cuter??...And their little names are like little proclamations all over my home this weekend..."Kindness, come here! :)"..."Hold on to Goodness, Jack"..."Bruik will you share Kindness with me?".... and I do believe I already see a sweet transformation coming forth from the gift of our fluffiest family members ♥...

No comments: