Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sow in the Morning....Harvest at Night...







O Lord bless me and keep me cause Your face to shine on me
Lord be gracious lift the light of Your countenance give me peace

I live only to see your face so shine on me

Let the light of Your face shine down on my heart and let me feel it


~ from Psalm 4 vs. 6b.



Woke up to a Golden Morning this Morning
And this is what I am singing today.
And He is singing it back to me.

It is good to seek Him in the morning...

and to walk with Him through the rest of the day




"In the morning, O Lord,
   you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my 
   requests before you
and wait in expectation."


Psalm 5:3


To sow our requests in the morning 
and to harvest our praise at night...


This is what I am singing today.

Love, Gillian









No comments: