Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heart, SIT. Stay RIGHT Here...

Where do the Streams {of Faith and Life and Love} begin?

Where is the fuel kept for this walk of Faith?


What keeps a heart Alive?


What is God looking for...in me?


How do I look/search for ...Him?


{Misty Speaks on Abandonment to God}



And a Response...Sing With Me?






"You are the one I hold on to
You are my love, Jesus (2X)

YOU HAVE MY LIFE, YOU HAVE MY HEART, YOU HAVE MY HEART... I GIVE IT ALL TO YOU...I GIVE IT ALL TO YOU.

Hold me forever... in the midst of the shaking, Hold me together"


Sing to Him...Search Him OUT.

He will come...and ...

Make. It. ALL. right...

He will come.

This is SURE.

This is my ONLY, SURE in this "moment" of a Life.

And, in the giving all with passion, with abandonment is where I find...

Everything!

He will come...

This I am SURE.

Love to you,

Gillian

No comments: