Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cross -Training


Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos



Hey, everyone!
This is an awesome teaching--a GIFT to you today!! :) Just drag the timer on the vod pod, after you hit play arrow, to 1:09 to the teaching part--this is from Hebrews 11 and 12 if you have your Bible nearby...or enjoy the worship too at the beginning :)...

This teaching is WELL worth the time it takes to hear it!!

Also WELL worth the effort it takes to work it into your walk--or should I say, "run race" in Jesus

May we grow in endurance as we face the race set before us.


Blessings--such blessings in Him!!

Love, Gillian

2 comments:

ally said...

I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this teaching thoroughly. Thanks for linking it to your blog! Miss you all so much!
Love,
ally

Gillian G Tucker said...

Oh, I'm so glad, Ally!!
We miss and love you too sweet friend! Love, Gillian