Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beach Blessings











12 cousins and family enjoying Mimi and Grandpa Tucker at Hilton Head Island--what a fun, sweet week :) Thank you, Mimi and Grandpa!! We mostly enjoyed Uncle Ken's worship on his guitar, long talks, bike rides,watching little boys with sticks,shovels, and sand, ocean life, little girl giggles, corporate family prayers, and being gathered together for fellowship for a week. Simple things, deep blessings, God's ministering hand among us all...

Blessings to you!
Love, Gillian

2 comments:

The Stums said...

Sounds like so much fun! I so love the beach.

I'm sad I missed the opportunity to meet you in person. I came in town for the Oatsvall's concert and to spend some time with the Mihnovich's. Maybe next time, I hope!

Tracy said...

what gorgeous pictures! i've missed you! come see us!! can't wait to hear all about your trip! love you!